We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Skinny Tan Pro
- your IP address, and details of which web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website (cookies)
- details to allow you to access information or offers about Skinny Tan Pro, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about products / offers / events if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store any data on our servers within South Africa. However, as Skinny Tan is an international business any data maybe viewed outside of South Africa by our staff. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Links to other websites